Operations - PWM Operations - ACAT Team - Analyst/Associate - Salt Lake City
Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to protect the firm’s capital and reputation all while creating measurable value for the firm and its clients? The GS ACAT (Automated Customer Account Transfer) team is seeking a professional who will work to deliver exceptional transaction processing, seek ways to innovate, and provide exceptional service to our clients.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
The ACAT team is a high-paced risk management team in Operations that manages the account transfer process for multiple business units. The team engages in a number of activities including: instruction and reconciliation of automated account transfer receives, delivers, residuals, mutual funds, foreign and domestic settlements, client due diligence and relationship management.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Grow with the team; develop a deeper understanding of complex ACAT transactions and work with our business partners to build efficiencies and enhance our capabilities
- Manage relationships with PWM/PB/GSEC Sales teams, counterparties and vendors
- Meet required GS deadlines and comply with industry rules
- Escalate and communicate any issues and minimize firm exposure to financial, reputational, and regulatory risk
- Showcase your attention to detail by ensuring all transfer instructions are reviewed and submitted correctly
- Perform position-level reconciliation of all accounts requested form counter parties/clients
- Use your inquisitive mind set to identify innovative ways to create efficiencies and increase controls.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1-2 years operations experience
- Strong PC, MS Office and Web skills
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
Preferred Qualifications•Experience with ACATS & settlement operations.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top