Operations - Private Wealth Management - Strategic Projects Team - Associate - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking for a role where you will solve complex strategic problems that directly impact the future of Private Wealth Management? As a member of the Strategic Projects Team, you will deepen your skillset by working across divisions on large scale infrastructure projects.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow..
The Strategic Projects Team is a team of subject matter experts focused on reengineering the PWM infrastructure. We partner closely with key stakeholders across the firm to ensure that we are building best in class, scalable solutions that reduce risk and streamline processes.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Collaborate with industry experts across Operations, Technology, PWM Business, Compliance, and Legal to develop best in class solutions
- Develop a strategic mindset by focusing on large scale, long term projects
- Showcase your attention to detail by drafting comprehensive business requirements documents and complex testing specifications
- Gain a new understanding of risk management though process engineering
- Broaden your industry and regulatory knowledge
Skills & Experience We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree
- Three or more years of work experience in Operations, Project Management, or related field
- Strong focus on control, maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, multitask and prioritize work under tight deadlines
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity, a strong work ethic and commitment to a superior work product
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills; must be confident in interacting with all levels of employees and navigating a global organization
- Experience working on complex projects across multiple regions and/or lines of businesses and products
- Experience managing large data sets and databases
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top