Operations - Private Wealth Management (PWM) - Trade & Transaction Management - Global Fund Management - Analyst - Salt Lake City
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
YOUR IMPACT Do you like working on a fun and energetic team? Are you interested in how trading systems work and being close to the financial markets? The Global Fund Management team is seeking a professional with good attention to detail, who enjoys problem solving, and is interested in the financial markets.
OUR IMPACT Global Fund Management is a high value Operations team that supports all trading, booking, and reconciliation of Mutual Funds and Alternatives Investment products for Private Wealth Management clients. Beyond trade support, the team covers a broad set of functions including working closely with product sponsors to develop support models for new product offerings, processing asset servicing events, and providing subject matter expertise and testing support for ongoing system enhancements and regulatory initiatives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Partner with Technology and Business stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve complex trading issues
• Provide trade support to Private Wealth Management Sales Teams
• Support trade booking and settlement workflows
• Perform trade reconciliations and ad-hoc reporting to mitigate risk and increase issue transparency
• Provide subject matter expertise and testing support for ongoing system enhancements and regulatory initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree
• Analytical and problem solving skills; accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, improve processes, and work independently as a self-starter
• Commitment to quality controls and procedures
• Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of the securities industry; experience with trade execution, booking, or settlement for a financial institution (not required)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top