Operations - Private Wealth Management (PWM) Operations - Middle Office & Product Management - Service Team - Associate - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking to apply your client service skills while deepening your understanding of the Private Wealth Management business? The PWM Service team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with PWM teams and PWM Operations to deliver world class client service to PWM clients.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
The PWM Service team provides operational support for PWM's high net worth clients. Service professionals have a direct impact on the experience our clients have with the firm as they utilize client service skills to effectively manage and respond to unique client requests and inquiries.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Client Service: Partner with a team of service professionals to deliver world class service
- Business Facilitation: Demonstrate your knowledge to recommend strategic solutions to meet the needs of PWM clients and teams
- Innovation: Leverage your problem solving skills to create efficiencies and improve the way we support the PWM business
- Project Management: deepen your ability to deliver a myriad of projects to meet client needs and business asks
- Managing Risk: Use your inquisitive mindset to identify control weaknesses with respect to systems and processes you interact with on a daily basis.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top