Operations - Private Wealth Management (PWM) Operations - Asset Transfer Approval (ATA)/Callback Team - Analyst - SLC
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We have an opportunity for an Analyst/Associate to join the Private Wealth Management (PWM) Operations Asset Transfer Approval (ATA)/Callback team to support the asset transfer review and approval process. You will help facilitate the movement of assets throughout the world for our PWM clients while monitoring for risk, identifying fraud and ensuring compliance to firm and regulatory policies. You will also have the opportunity to be innovative by improving processes, reducing risk and increasing efficiency.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
The ATA and Callback teams work with Private Wealth Management teams to monitor and approve asset transfers. The team authenticates client transfer requests in accordance with the Firmwide and regulatory policies. The team also ensures the proper client approvals and documentation have been received while constantly monitoring for potential fraudulent activity.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Approve asset movements leaving client accounts
- Authenticate asset transfer requests directly with the PWM Clients
- Review account documentation, verify client signatures, and review legal documentation
- Perform regulatory and risk related exception processing
- Maintain integrity of customer accounts
- Enforce regulations and GS policy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good understanding of the financial industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong self-management, presentation, communications, escalation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/priorities
- Interacts well with all levels
- Strong sense of ownership
- Internally driven
- Ability to innovate, improve processes, enhance controls and reduce risk
- Bachelor's degree required
- Paralegal experience
- In-depth knowledge of legal documentation (e.g., trust agreements, partnership agreements and corporate resolutions)
- Compliance and/or regulatory experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top