Operations - Private Wealth Management (PWM) - Client & Product Management - Client Communications - Analyst - Salt Lake City
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Would you like to enhance your qualitative analysis skill set while improving upon effective communication with senior leadership? Our Client Communications team is seeking a professional looking to collaborate with global partners to mitigate risks associated with sending confidential, regulatory data while providing a positive client experience.
The Client Communications team is a global team responsible for coordination and oversight of data integrity on PWM client statements as well as any ad-hoc communications sent to PWM clients. The team partners with PWM Operations, Management, Technology, Legal, and Compliance to ensure accurate and timely delivery of communications that comply with industry and government rules and regulations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
- Liaise with PWM Business/Legal/Compliance/Technology and other PWM Operations groups to create and deliver PWM client statements as well as any ad-hoc PWM communications
- Showcase your attention to detail by ensuring communications are consistently sent completely and accurately
- Leverage your risk management skills as you identify controls that could be implemented to strengthen new or current processes
- Collaborate with global team members and leadership to promote a positive and cooperative work environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong interpersonal skills to work proactively with all levels including Sales and Clients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) proficiency
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter, as appropriate
- Strong control focus and attention to detail
- Effective management and leadership skills (e.g., ability to multi-task, manage high-level stress environment, prioritize/follow-up)
- Strong project management skill
- Ability to quickly learn complex concepts and communicate them clearly and concisely
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the securities industry, knowledge of Wealth Management brokerage functions preferred
- Strong commitment to quality controls and procedures
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top