Operations - Private Wealth Management - Private Lending Services - Analyst - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking to apply your strong customer service skills and strengthen relationships with senior business leaders in an impactful way? The Private Lending Services team is looking for a professional who can collaborate with regional lending managers, private lending underwriters, global client financing, credit, legal and other operations teams to perform critical control functions in a rapidly growing business while delivering an excellent client experience.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
The Private Lending Services (PLS) team is a high-value control middle office team in PWM operations that supports the PWM Private Lending organization by originating new loans through GS BANK USA and GS International Bank to PWM clients and Private Equity Firms in the Americas, EMEA and Asia. Additionally, the PLS team ensures clients are in compliance with federal regulations at the time of origination, funding and ongoing maintenance through the life of the loan.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the private lending organization by interacting with Regional Lending Managers, Private Lending Underwriters, Credit, Legal, Global Client Financing, and other operations teams in the Americas, EMEA and Asia
- Showcase strong control and risk management strategies to ensure compliance with GS Bank USA (the most regulated entity at GS) while still providing excellent client service to PWM and Institutional clients
- Develop strategies and opportunities for process efficiencies to reduce manual tasks while increasing control in a rapidly growing business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of three years of experience in financial services
- Proven client service skills, teamwork and a sense of urgency to fulfill time sensitive and highly confidential tasks
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with senior business leaders within cross divisional a team
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability for projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top