Operations - Private Wealth Management - Client Onboarding - Account Opening Specialist - Associate - Salt Lake City
Are you looking to apply your problem resolution and customer services skills while deepening your understanding of the Private Wealth Management (PWM) business? Our PWM Client Onboarding team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with Legal, Compliance, Anti Money Laundering, and the Sales Teams to facilitate account opening for PWM Clients while providing superior client service and subject matter expertise to our business partners.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Client Onboarding is a highly regulated team that focuses on account document, data integrity, risk management and regulatory requirements. Client Onboarding is responsible for capturing all necessary information for regulatory and firm policies and perform due diligence on all new accounts. Client Onboarding works closely with PWM teams, PWM Compliance, PWM Legal, and other Operations groups to ensure a positive client experience during the onboarding process.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Understand the different client account structures and documentation required to establish new accounts
- Be vigilant in due diligence reviews of new client screening for AML & Know Your Client requirements
- Work closely with PWM teams to ensure all client documents are correct and sent to the client in a timely manner
- Request products (options, margin, checking, debit cards, etc) for the respective PWM client accounts
- Ensure downstream systems correctly recognize approved products and services, including Cash products, Client Statement and Performance reporting
- Resolve issues through coordination with PWM Teams, PWM Compliance, PWM Legal and Anti Money Laundering
- Work on improvements to account opening workflow and process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) as well as proficiency with web-based applications
- Exceptional organization skills
- Good judgment and strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Experience managing client expectations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Preferred Qualifications•Series 7
- Series 9/10
- Foreign language skills
- 1+ years financial industry experience (AML or other Client On-boarding Regulatory experience a plus)
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top