Operations - Private Wealth Management - Billing/Revenue Management - Analyst - Salt Lake City
Are you looking to apply your analytical and problem solving skills while deepening your understanding of the Private Wealth Management (PWM) business? Our PWM Operations Billing/Revenue Management team is seeking a professional who will support billing and revenue management processes to help facilitate the billing of quarterly advisory, management and fiduciary fees, and annual custody and trustee fees to PWM clients globally. You will also help facilitate and ensure monthly revenue accruals figures are complete and accurate for PWM.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
The Billing/Revenue Management team works closely with various operations groups as well as Technology, Finance, Compliance, and PWM sales teams to bill clients and accurately report revenues. The team manages processes to bill quarterly advisory, management and fiduciary fees, and annual custody and trustee fees to PWM clients globally. The team also helps facilitate and ensure monthly revenue accruals figures are complete and accurate for PWM.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
- Prepare quarterly advisory/management fees for PWM
- Facilitate monthly revenue accruals for posting to the firm’s general ledger
- Ensure billing profile set up is complete
- Prepare intra-quarter advisory fees for all account closings
- Ensure calculations and processes are accurate and complete
- Work closely with PWM Technology regarding enhancements to the billing application
- Coordinate annual custody fee program
- Facilitate annual IRA trustee fees
- Support PWM business inquiries related to fees
- Use your inquisitive mindset to identify control weaknesses and inefficiencies, and participate in change management process for system enhancements
- Grow with the team; develop a deeper understanding of complex transactions and work with our business partners to implement automated processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Aptitude for building relationships and an ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience
- Ability to maintain strong control focus and attention to detail while managing high volume
- Ability to innovate, improve processes, enhance controls and reduce risk
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability for projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Able to work effectively in a team environment, and able to work independently and as a self-starter, as appropriate
- General understanding of the financial industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Preferred Qualifications• Compliance and/or regulatory experience
- Series 7, 63 and knowledge of multiple product types/investment vehicles
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top