Operations - Ops Data Quality Mgmt - Reference Data Operations - Account Management team - Associate - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Account Management team supports Goldman Sachs Institutional Americas account opening, maintenance and client data quality management
The work Account Management performs is critical and must adhere to strict regulatory and policy requirements as this function has very material impact on downstream functions (trade processing, regulatory and tax reporting, Anti-Money Laundering monitoring among others)
Key to Account Management team members' success is the ability to use critical thinking to balance tight control requirements with the service demands of our internal clients
New account opening and maintenance across business lines
Support and execution of on-going projects initiatives including new regulatory requirements and new business markets
- Bachelor's degree
- Critical thinking / thought leadership / ability to suggest improvements and "hunt" for risk
- Service orientation, sense of urgency, ability to manage internal clients' expectations, follow- through and professionalism
- Strives in an teamwork environment, strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- New account and operational / reconciliation experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) as well as proficiency with web-based applications
- Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Ability to remain composed under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adapt to new changes and new challenges
- Strong analytical skills
- Well developed organizational skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top