Operations - Operations Mgmt & Strategy - Income & Expense Mgmt - Analyst - Irving
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking to join a dynamic team that has broad connectivity across the firm for a franchise critical process? Then our team has an opportunity where you will collaborate with colleagues across revenue and federation divisions, and across the globe while managing execution and compliance with the firm's payment activities.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow. Accounting Services is a dynamic team responsible for ensuring governance with firm policy and execution of different cash settlement and reporting activities for the firm's corporate and real estate investing entities.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Management of a franchise critical process in the Operations Division with excellent senior management exposure
- Active partnership with key Revenue and Federation partners, as well as global Operations teams to execute strategic objectives for process re-engineering and control enhancements
- Ensuring vendor compliance while managing settlements on behalf of investment and corporate entities with acute focus on risk management
- Accounting and reporting for transactional taxes associated with payment activity across U.S. and Latin America markets
- Performing a number of control functions while ensuring the integrity of our processes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to use initiative and work efficiently with minimal supervision
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top