Operations - Operations Management & Strategy - Administrative Assistant - Salt Lake City
Are you looking to for an opportunity to be part of a cohesive team providing support in a fast pace environment? This is an excellent and dynamic opportunity to support the Operations Division Leadership in the management of a broad range of tasks.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
- Provides administrative support in a team environment to a senior group including Managing Directors.
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls.
- Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
- Supports internal and external managers or clients.
- Prepares and distributes divisional correspondence, memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
- On-boards new hires, processes new employees, transfers, termination, etc.
- WFA for depts.
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties including ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events.
- Maintains org charts.
- Makes travel reservations, requests cash advances, visas and complete T&E’s.
- Run the occupancy report monthly and check back with corporate services on any changes via GSSPACE.
- Check with team leaders on any moves that may have occurred so the system can be updated properly and the seating chart is correct.
- Run Headcount roster reports.
- Print out monthly vacation and sick report and allocation report for managers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Basic Qualifications• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top