Operations - Operations Data Quality Management - Reference Data - Client Entity Management - Associate - Salt Lake City
Are you looking to apply your analytical skills while enhancing your understanding of Client legal and or organization structures? Our Client Entity Management Review team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with various internal teams, technologist, and business to mitigate risks associated with the incorrect reference data pertaining to clients.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Client Entity Management team is looking for a motivated individual to join our team. The team offers challenging assignments in a dynamic and global environment. The position requires excellent skills in critical thinking, problem solving, interpersonal relations, client service, data analysis and research.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of client’s legal and/or organization structures
- Ongoing maintenance of client information /legal entity data
- Manage the periodic updates and maintenance of entity regulatory data attributes including SWIFT/BIC codes and Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs)
- Use your inquisitive mind set to understand and analyze industry regulation, understand financial products and financial markets
- Leverage your quantitative skills to perform business analysis and manage projects, identify and mitigate risks, identify inefficiencies and propose solutions, understand operational problems and be able to offer solutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Critical thinking, ability to suggest improvements and identify risks
- Service orientation, sense of urgency, ability to manage internal clients’ expectations and professionalism
- Team-work oriented, strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Financial sector experience desired
- Operational experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of Mircosoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, etc)
Preferred Qualifications•Legal or Para Legal educational background.
- Prior Compliance or Bank/Broker Dealer Reference Data Experience
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top