Operations - Operations Data Quality Management - Ready to Transact - Analyst - Salt Lake City
If you are looking to apply your due diligence skills while also learning about the changing regulatory landscape, our CIP Rolling Review team would like to invite you to apply for a position on the team. We are seeking a professional who can work with our clients to review and refresh their AML/KYC information on file. This position offers the opportunity to mitigate the risks at the firm while collaborating with colleagues across the Business, Operations and Compliance divisions.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
As a member of the CIP Rolling Review team, the individual will specialize in the review of AML/KYC information on file for existing clients. The individual will work directly with our clients, sales and operational partners in a fast paced environment with precision and accuracy. The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and communicate to all levels of the organization, including sales, legal and compliance, is critical.
We believe this structure provides our people with enhanced development opportunities to broaden their knowledge base, as well as provide a best in class operational client service.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Ensure due diligence is performed on the Firm’s existing clients to comply with “Know Your Customer” regulations
- Develop expertise in the Firm’s Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies
- Communicate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant documentary requirements in line with current policies
- Propose and act upon process improvements/efficiencies
- Participate in regular meetings with CIP Rolling Review regional and global team members
- Work closely with regional managers to ensure CIP Rolling Review case review targets are on track and being progressed
- Take ownership of an agreed upon workload ensuring it is processed to completion within timelines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic QualificationsBachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of work experience in Operations or related field
- Experience in Client Onboarding/ Customer Identification Program (CIP) processes
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
Preferred Qualifications•Experience in the financial services industry
- Securities registrations
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top