Operations - Operations Data Quality Management (ODQM) - Client Onboarding - CIP Rolling Review - Associate - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
If you are looking to apply your due diligence skills while also learning about the changing regulatory landscape, our CIP Rolling Review team would like to invite you to apply for a position on the team. We are seeking a professional who can work with our clients to review and refresh their KYC information on file and manage a team of analysts who does the same. This position offers the opportunity to mitigate the risks at the firm while collaborating with colleagues across the Business, Operations and Compliance divisions.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
As a member of the CIP Rolling Review team, the individual will specialize in the review of KYC information on file for existing clients. The individual will work directly with our clients, sales and operational partners in a fast paced environment with precision and accuracy. As a team lead, you will manage volumes and work queues as well as focus on developing your people. The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and communicate to all levels of the organization, including sales, legal and compliance, is critical. We believe this structure provides our people with enhanced development opportunities to broaden their knowledge base, as well as provide a best in class operational client service.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ensure due diligence is performed on the Firm's existing clients to comply with
- Know Your Customer' regulations
- Develop expertise in the Firm's Know Your Customer/Customer Identification due diligence policies
- Communicate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant documentary requirements in line with current policies
- Act as escalation point for your team when complex or sensitive issues arise during the course of the refresh
- Propose and act upon process improvements/efficiencies
- Participate in regular meetings with CIP Rolling Review regional and global team members
- Work closely with regional managers to ensure CIP Rolling Review case review targets are on track and being progressed
- Take ownership of an agreed upon workload ensuring it is processed to completion within timelines
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 5 years of work experience in Operations or related field
- Experience managing operational workflows (in a regulatory environment), delegating to the team and being responsible for the team's deliverables
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Flexible, able to work and lead well under pressure in a team environment
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Experience in Client Onboarding/Customer Identification Program processes
- Knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Prudent in escalating potential risk to the Firm
- Securities registrations
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top