Operations - Operations Data Quality Management - Client Onboarding/Client Due Diligence - Associate - Salt Lake City
Our Client Onboarding team is seeking a professional who is looking to work with a wide variety of individuals from the Investment Banking Division (IBD), Institutional Sales, Compliance and Operations to facilitate an excellent client onboarding experience and mitigate risks associated with the capture and documentation of franchise related transactions.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm’s assets and its reputation.
Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
From a high level, Operations Data Quality Management (ODQM) supports the Securities, Investment Management and Investment Banking Divisions of the firm. This group manages key relationships for the bank and infrastructure providers, onboarding of institutional and prime brokerage clients, and assists in the coordination of issuance of new financial products.
As a member of the Client On boarding organization, the individual will specialize in the review of AML/KYC documentation and the approval of new relationships for the Americas institutional business. The individual will work directly with our internal partners, clients and sales in a fast paced environment with precision and accuracy. The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and communicate to all levels of the organization, including sales, legal and compliance, is critical.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with “Know Your Customer” regulations
- Develop expertise in the Firm’s Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies
- Draft procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements
- Devise and implement process improvement efficiencies
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant on boarding requirements
- Approve the opening of new accounts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
Preferred Qualifications•Knowledge of Customer Identification Programs (CIP) a plus
- Understand structure of trading counterparts
- Knowledge of financial markets and products
- Ability to adapt to new changes and new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Prudent in escalating potential risk to the Firm
- Securities registrations
- Spanish/Portuguese language skills a plus
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top