Operations - Liquidity & Treasury Operations - Liquidity & Collateral - Analyst - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
An LCO Analyst you will primarily be focused on managing operational risk and executing mitigation of counterparty credit risk through the performance of a number of operational processes. You will be expected to perform these functions as well as demonstrating innovation and a proactive approach, highlighting inefficiencies, risks and implementing improvements.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
The role involves close partnership and interaction with a wide range of areas, including Credit Risk Management, Legal and Compliance, Sales, Trading, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management and other Operations Departments. LCO manages a wide range of complex processes, with members developing skills and competencies around derivative and security products, funding projections, cash management, margin risk management, counterparty exposure management and their respective business areas, legal agreements, technology flows and regulations.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Compiling firm wide liquidity projections
- Performing analysis around collateral management efficiency
- Liaison with internal groups (Credit, Sales, Trading, Middle office, Legal, Front Office, Settlements, and Corporate Treasury) to resolve collateral issues
- Maintenance of reference data in firm wide Product and Pricing systems
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of the firm's books and records
- Performing a number of control functions, ensuring the integrity of our processes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of three years of experience in financial services
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Pays attention to detail and can multi-task.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
- Proven track record; ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities accordingly and make decisions as required
- Strong analytical skills and exposure to project work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top