Operations - Liquidity & Treasury Operations - Liquidity & Collateral - Analyst - Salt Lake City
An LCO Analyst you will primarily be focused on managing operational risk and executing mitigation of counterparty credit risk through the performance of a number of operational processes. You will be expected to perform these functions as well as demonstrating innovation and a proactive approach, highlighting inefficiencies, risks and implementing improvements.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
The role involves close partnership and interaction with a wide range of areas, including Credit Risk Management, Legal and Compliance, Sales, Trading, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management and other Operations Departments. LCO manages a wide range of complex processes, with members developing skills and competencies around derivative and security products, funding projections, cash management, margin risk management, counterparty exposure management and their respective business areas, legal agreements, technology flows and regulations.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Compiling firm wide liquidity projections
- Performing analysis around collateral management efficiency
- Liaison with internal groups (Credit, Sales, Trading, Middle office, Legal, Front Office, Settlements, and Corporate Treasury) to resolve collateral issues
- Maintenance of reference data in firm wide Product and Pricing systems
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of the firm’s books and records
- Performing a number of control functions, ensuring the integrity of our processes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of experience in financial services
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Pays attention to detail and can multi-task.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
- Proven track record; ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities accordingly and make decisions as required
- Strong analytical skills and exposure to project work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top