Operations - Liquidity & Treasury Operations - Liquidity & Collateral - Analyst - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Treasury Operations serves as the firm's central bank for processing and managing all incoming and outgoing cash movements, monitoring transactions for compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and managing the firm's overall cash position. The individual will have the opportunity to be involved in several aspects of the department's cash settlement functions, as well as drive and participate in departmental projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate must be motivated and reliable with the ability to work well in a dynamic team oriented atmosphere. This position offers the employee an opportunity to learn and advance in a fast-paced work environment with challenging, multi-faceted assignments, an opportunity to work closely with business areas on a variety of topics, exposure to business issues and senior management on a regular basis, and an ability to gain in-depth knowledge of key business drivers and industry dynamics.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Manage risks associated with cash settlements in a real-time environment
- Provide expertise in the control process related to cash settlements
- Actively liaise with all levels within the various business units to ensure that operational errors are resolved in a timely manner, and that error trends are identified and countered through process improvement plans
- Communicate issues with both internal and external counterparts, including agent banks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Ability to remain composed under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adapt to new changes and new challenges
- Strong analytical skills
- Well developed organizational skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top