Operations - Liquidity & Collateral - Margin, Collateral & Valuation - Cleared Collateral US - Vice President - Salt Lake City
We are looking for a creative, risk-oriented and self-driven professional to become part of our Collateral management team in the US. This individual will manage key functions of our OTC and Repo margining processes. Our team is young and eager to learn and improve its functions. Multiple opportunities to create efficiencies will certainly be present along the way. We embrace diversity of thought as the engine for innovation. Do you have what it takes?
Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work under a global team that offers multiple interesting career and professional challenges
- Establish yourself as a role model for younger members of the team by leading through example
- Become a subject matter expert in OTC, Fixed Income repo Margining process.
- Liaise closely with our project SMEs in providing assessments and evaluations on new functions to be migrated to the team from our strategic functional realignment and team integration goals.
- Direct exposure to senior management, especially on risk and control topics
- Develop a client service skill set through active interaction with internal and external clients across the different teams that support cleared futures and derivative products
- Lead, present and execute ideas for efficiencies with an engaging management team who will listen and coach you through the best strategic approach for implementation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to take the lead on solving risk and control daily production challenges and follow through on the execution and establishment of strategic solutions
- Great communication and team-oriented skills
- Strong risk and control mindset
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
Preferred Qualifications• Vice President level
- 3+ years of people management experience
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top