Operations - Liquidity & Collateral -Income & Expense Management - Analyst - Irving
You are looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic team that has broad connectivity across the firm for a franchise critical process. You will collaborate with teams across revenue and federation divisions, and across the globe to manage execution and risk with the firm’s vendor and employee expense settlement functions. You have a strong desire to learn about the firms different businesses, as well as work closely with a network of vendor management and payment governance teams to ensure execution is happening according to the firm’s needs.
Liquidity and Collateral Operations (LCO) is a sub division of the Operations Division. As a global, multi-faceted and cross product sub division, the primary objectives of the sub division are the optimization of the firm’s liquidity and mitigation of counterparty credit risk through the active monitoring of clients’ derivative and securities financing portfolios. Liquidity and Collateral Operations is currently 480 staff strong globally, with regional presence in Salt Lake City, Dallas, New York, London, Bangalore, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and many other offices working closely together.
The sub division has the opportunity to manage different cash settlement activities for the Realty Management Division as well as other of the firm’s business lines. LCO manages a wide range of complex processes, with members developing skills and competencies around various real estate asset classes and investment entity structures, along with their respective business areas, legal agreements, technology flows and regulations.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Management of a franchise critical process in the Operations Division with excellent senior management exposure
- Accounting and reporting for transactional taxes associated with external and LatAm payments
- Ensuring vendor compliance while managing settlements on behalf of investment and corporate entities with acute focus on risk
- Active partnership with key Revenue and Federation partners, as well as cross-Operations interactions to execute strategic objectives in payments and controls space
- Performing a number of control functions, ensuring the integrity of our processes
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to use initiative and work efficiently with minimal supervision
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top