Operations - IMD Operations - Middle Office & Product Mgmt - Client Data Change Management - Analyst - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking for an opportunity to play a key role in safeguarding our firm and the Private Wealth Business? Our Client Data Change Management team is seeking a professional who will collaborate with PWM Sales teams, Compliance, and various other Operations teams to enforce regulatory, firm and Anti Money Laundering policies related to client account changes.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Client Data Change Management facilitates a detailed review of client account changes for all PWM clients. It is responsible for capturing the necessary information and requirements and at the same time performing due diligence on all pending changes. The team ensures a positive client experience throughout the change management process while working with Anti Money Laundering and Compliance groups to ensure changes are within policy.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Partner with Anti Money Laundering (AML) Compliance to ensure all requirements are met for clients and/or accounts changes and new AML policies and regulations are fully implemented within Global PWM
- Ensure account changes comply with all jurisdictional laws, regulations and firm policies
- Review pending account updates to ensure that proper client authorization is in place and the update is in accordance with regulatory and firm requirements prior to approval
- Review client documents including organizational documents for entities to ensure proper account set up and all required signatures have been obtained
- Apply sound business judgment to identify unusual or suspicious documentation or activity
- Approve accounts for margin and/or options trading
- Continuously implement process changes based on regulatory and Anti Money Laundering policies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 2 years of work experience in Operations or related field
- At least 2 years of work experience in Finance or related field
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail and strong organizational skills • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of the financial industry
- In-depth knowledge of legal documentation preferred (e.g., trust agreements, partnership agreements and corporate resolutions)
- Paralegal experience a plus, but not required
- Compliance and/or regulatory experience a plus, not required
- Series 7 and/or 63 a plus, not required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top