Operations - IMD Operations - Middle Office & Product Management - Global Fund Management Team - Associate - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you like working on a fun, energetic, team? Are you interested in how trading systems work and being close to the financial markets? The PWM Mutual Fund Operations team is seeking a professional with good attention to detail, who enjoys problem solving and is interested in the financial markets.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Global Fund Management support trade execution, booking, and settlement within Private Wealth Management (PWM) for Mutual Funds and Special Investments. Beyond trade support responsibilities, Mutual Funds is involved in a broad set up functions including product review and set up, asset servicing events, and providing subject matter expertise and testing support for ongoing system enhancements and regulatory initiatives.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Partner with Technology and Business stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve complex trading issues
- Provide trade support to PWM Sales Teams
- Support trade booking and settlement workflows
- Perform trade reconciliations and ad-hoc reporting to mitigate risk and increase issue transparency
- Provide subject matter expertise and testing support for large scale regulatory and business facilitation projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong technical skills and effective communication
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, improve processes, and the ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with trade execution, booking, or settlement for a financial institution (not required)
- Excel VBA proficiency
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top