Operations - IMD Operations - Custody & Reporting - Performance Team - Analyst - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking to apply your quantitative skills while deepening your understanding of the Private Wealth Management business? Our Performance team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with other partners in the firm to ensure the accuracy of performance data in the Private Wealth Management systems and provide subject matter expertise on performance methodology.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
The Performance team works closely with Private Wealth Management Business, Compliance, Technology, and other Operations teams globally to maintain firm-wide performance data. The team is responsible for ensuring performance figures are accurate and implementing solutions to correct returns when necessary. Additionally, team members are the primary point of contact for global PWM performance questions.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the various performance methodologies in the PWM systems
- Showcase your client service skills as you partner with PWM Business to ensure client's performance needs are being met in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Apply your quantitative skills as you conduct root cause analysis and resolution for performance return discrepancies
- Liaise with PWM Compliance, Technology, and other Operation teams to ensure accurate performance data is reported on the PWM Desktop, Client Web, and monthly client statements
- Leverage your risk-management skills to successfully adhere to current controls while identifying areas where additional controls could be put in place
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) proficiency
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter, as appropriate
- Strong control focus and attention to detail
- Previous Operations experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top