Operations - IMD Operations - Client Management - Client Reporting Team - Analyst - SLC
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Seeking an Analyst who has interest in working closely with the various Business and Operation teams to design, create, and deliver custom reporting for GSAM institutional clients. This role will help you get a solid understanding of all the products our clients invest in through interactions with the various teams in GSAM while providing excellent client service.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is the investment management arm, providing global investment opportunities to a substantial and diversified client base including institutions, governments and high net worth individuals. GSAM has become one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally, with responsibility for over $1 Trillion in assets under supervision. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
Asset Management Operations comprises of 400+ professionals based in seven centers across the globe. It consists of three broad functional areas, Trade Management, Portfolio & Data Control, & Client Management, all of which work in a dynamic environment where risk control, client service and excellence in execution are fundamental principles.
The Client Reporting Team within Client Management of GSAM Operations is seeking a new hire. The function involves the facilitation of consistent, controlled, efficient, and timely delivery of accurate and substantive contents to clients about their portfolio. The team member would be involved in liaising with the various Business and Operation teams in order to design, create, collate, and produce the custom reporting that meet client needs. The function will require the Analyst to be able to effectively multi-task and manage priorities.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Consolidate and prepare standard & custom client reports that cater to our US Corporate, Sub-Advised, Publics & Taft Hartley and Financial Institution clients.
- Participate in client implementation discussions to identify client's reporting requirements and facilitate the design and custom reporting that meet client specifications.
- Partner directly with key stakeholders across GSAM Business and Operations, etc. in scheduling and collating/producing the reporting requirements and ensuring accurate and timely delivery
- Identify and resolve issues related to reporting by working with product teams, technology, operations, etc. Respond to queries and act as a central point of contact/escalation.
- Understand and identify potential risks in the reporting process and implementing adequate controls to mitigate risk.
- Manage daily responsibilities and inquiries while also working on projects and initiatives, specifically gaining efficiency and reducing risk through report automation.
- Grow with a strong team and develop a deep understanding of products and client portfolios while working with our business partners.
- Knowledge and experience in financial services
- Keen attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using VBA and business intelligence tools a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top