Operations - GSAM Operations - Corporate Actions - Analyst - Salt Lake City
Are you looking for a place to get exposure to a full slate of financial products from end to end? Our Corporate Actions team is seeking an Analyst who has an interest in working closely with our trading desks, valuation oversight groups and technology. This role will help you get a solid understanding of all the products we trade with an emphasis in fixed income products.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading, and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is the investment management arm, providing global investment opportunities to a substantial and diversified client base including institutions, governments and high net worth individuals. GSAM has become one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally, with responsibility for over $1 Trillion in assets under supervision. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
Asset Management Operations comprises of 400+ professionals based in seven centers across the globe. It consists of three broad functional areas, Trade Management, Portfolio & Data Control, & Client Implementation Management, all of which work in a dynamic environment where risk control, client service and excellence in execution are fundamental principles.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Closely monitor and validate key data attributes that contributes to important GSAM investing decisions
- Partner directly with key decision making individuals from across GSAM Operations, GSAM Fund Management Desks, and Technology capture/validate corporate actions decisions that affect GSAM portfolios
- Using your problem solving skills, you will act as a central point of contact/escalation for inquiries from the GSAM business regarding corporate actions
- Leverage your attention to detail by managing daily responsibilities and inquiries, while also working on enhancing your project management skills working on key market initiatives and internal system enhancements
- Grow with a strong team and develop a deep understanding of products and complex transactions while working with our business partners
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record contributing in a dynamic team environment
- Pays attention to detail and can multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications – specifically Excel
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top