Operations - Equities Operations - Equities Execution Services Client Ops - Analyst - Salt Lake City
Our Equities Execution Services (EES) Client Ops team is looking for a professional who is looking to use and develop their client service skills, support the day to day cash equities business, and focus on strategic and continuous improvement of our STP rates and overall workflows.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Equity Client Ops is a middle office, client facing team, providing strategic operational support for Single Shares, US Listed Options, and Program Trading. Main functions include trade allocation, pre-matching, and fails management. Focus on increasing scalability of our current workflows to support the growing business.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Develop your client relationship skills through direct client coverage
- Day to day query resolution from both external clients and internal stakeholders
- Root cause analysis and proactive strategic resolution of trade breaks and fail management
- Work closely with technology and our business development team to upgrade our platforms and processes in order to enhance the client experience and increase controls
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of experience in financial services
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Proven skills on process improvement identification and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, proactive, energetic approach
- A strong team player who is able to work efficiently & effectively under pressure and to tight timelines
- Enthusiasm and a strong desire to learn are key attributes given the steep learning curve this role will provide
- A highly confident, mature and professional approach to all work undertaken
Preferred Qualifications•Team oriented
- Client service skills
- Risk and control mind-set
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top