Operations - Enterprise Operations - Ops Data Quality Mgmt - Client OnBoarding - Client Implementation Team - Analyst - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
This is an opportunity on our Client Implementation Team for an Analyst that will act as a liaison between Clients, Securities Division Sales, Compliance, Credit, Legal and various other stakeholders in the on boarding process. The individual will work directly with these groups on transparency reporting, prioritization, new product/exchange/client roll outs, and introduction of new regulatory rules and process efficiencies. Client Implementation is directly responsible for ensuring trading agreements, capacity/authority/suitability, regulatory documents/data and mandatory and preference configurations are complete prior to account activation and trading. This individual will be responsible for onboarding clients for specific desks and will be accountable for the front-to-end implementation of the onboarding portfolio for the desks supported.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow. Client Implementation Team for an Analyst that will act as a liaison between Clients, Securities Division Sales, Compliance, Credit, Legal and various other stakeholders in the on boarding process.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Coordinate with other areas of the Firm when need be (i.e. Risk, Compliance, Legal, Business, Operations, etc)
- Implement process improvements
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with "Know Your Customer", Dodd-Frank, Emir and other regulations
- Develop expertise in the Firm's Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies as well as other regulatory obligations.
- Learn specifics of businesses and products supported.
- Partner with Middle office and Channel management teams to implement Quality at Source and Service Delivery Catalogue requirements
- Approve the opening of new accounts and exceptions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organizational management skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, team-oriented
- Understand structure of trading counterparts
- Ability to adapt to new changes and new challenges
- Use best judgment to prioritize work flows and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Prudent in escalating potential risk to the Firm
- Ability to deliver while working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of financial markets and products is a plus but not required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top