Operations - Enterprise Operations - Client Due Diligence Ops - Analyst - Dallas
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
We are looking to hire an Analyst within a newly formed Client Implementation team in Dallas, who will operate as part of global team interacting with clients, sales teams and internal teams to develop a full understanding of client profile and requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking and monitoring onboarding performance, and driving the front-to-back workflow of getting a new client onboard to the firm
The Client Implementation Team (CI) within Client Onboarding will support US Institutional clients. The Team's primary function will be to partner with key stakeholders (Sales, Legal, Compliance and Credit) to onboard new and existing clients for the Institutional businesses, with a focus on commercial outcomes, efficiency, control, and client service excellence. Client Implementation is client facing team and is the primary point of contact for the majority of onboarding requests and queries, both internal and external.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Use your excellent communication skills to build strong productive relationships with Business, Legal, Compliance, Technology and the Operations Division globally. Ensuring that you develop strong working relationships with the business is essential to your success in this role
- Operate as part of a global team and contribute to, and be involved with, regional & global projects / initiatives across Client Onboarding and the Operations Division as a whole Interacting with clients, sales team and internal teams to develop a full understanding of client profile and requirements
- Showcase your excellent attention to detail combined with your past experience to ensure the team's deliverables are accurate and of a high standard
- You are a Risk Manager. The expectation is that you will continually look to leverage your excellent risk & control mind-set and experiences. You will want to pro-actively review operational processes to mitigate risk and identify opportunities to further strengthen the control environment
- Tracking and monitoring onboarding performance and driving all end to end onboarding related workflow
- Maintaining strong working relationships and liaising with internal and external stakeholders including clients, sales, legal, compliance and middle office
- Understanding the Bank's operational processes, requirements and systems to ensure effective communication and credibility with internal and external stakeholders, and manage issues to resolution through appropriate escalation channels
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to adapt to change and new challenges
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-Direction to effectively prioritize efforts amongst competing demands
- Highly motivated, energetic and confident team player with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills. Essential for interacting at all levels, across business disciplines and regions
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and exhibit good judgment
- Ability to both solve problems and explain underlying issues across all levels
- AML/KYC experience would be an asset
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top