Operations, Enterprise Operations, Client Assets Ops, Analyst - Singapore
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Are you looking to apply your analytical skills and deepen your understanding of client asset protection? Client Assets team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with various Operations teams as well as Legal and Compliance to ensure proper control and governance structure for the protection of client assets.
At Client Assets, we maintain the firm's reputation and clients' confidence by ensuring compliance with customer protection regulations as well as liaise with regulators and auditors during audit processes. Through the development, testing, and implementation of strategic technology and new business initiatives, we help ensure the adequacy of controls to mitigate financial, regulatory, and reputational risks for the firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSBILITIES
• Ensure accurate segregation of client money and assets in order to be rule compliant and to operate in the best interest of the clients
• Investigate and follow up on daily breaks arising from the segregation process and maintain good audit trail
• Support internal projects and business initiatives by providing regional client assets subject matter expertise
• Work with business units across Operations to ensure better control and governance across Client Asset processes
• Drive Client Assets initiatives to enhance efficiency, accuracy and control
• New business facilitation through ad hoc work on firm wide projects around new processes or activities
• Bachelor's degree required
• Demonstrated team working skills as well as excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail and good follow up skills
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and ownership of issue resolution
• Self-motivated, driven to achieve and able to manage pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
• Fluent in both spoken and written Japanese
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top