Operations Engineering - Operations Engineering Mgmt - Ops Eng - Funding and Liquidity Execution Technology - Analyst Developer
The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration
The Funding and Liquidity Execution Technology team maintains and develops the suite of applications supporting the liquidity management and funding of Goldman Sachs.
The applications consist of real-time liquidity systems that fund all businesses of the Firm and impact the balance sheet and Firm's capital holdings. Key users are front office traders that use this critical data source for funding trades, Liquidity Operations and Corporate Treasury.
There is close collaboration across the global team in Jersey City, London & Bengaluru both in terms of day-to-day issues & longer-term projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Translate business and technical requirements into well-engineered business applications based on object oriented design.
• Interface with internal clients/end users and other development teams
• Participate in the full SDLC for software written with Java, SQL, RESTful web services, JMS messaging and web UIs.
• Opportunity to work on No-SQL databases, micro-services and AI technologies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 2-5 years of experience with object oriented programming in Java, SQL
• Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills. Experience in test driven development.
• Experience with JMS (messaging), AngularJS, Unix shell scripting is a plus.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top