Operations Engineering - Operations Engineering Mgmt - Business Application Development Engineer - Margin Document Services VP
The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration
You will be part of a diverse global technical team focusing on critical business problems interacting with multiple businesses, operations and technology teams. We are responsible for a critical client facing function and aim to innovate and drive solutions through technology that will impact the bottom line for the firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Work in a fast paced environment ushering in large scale change impacting our clients
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 8+ years of Industry Java Experience
• 8+ years of Industry database experience
• Comptency in Object oriented Design and Analysis
• Experience building REST Services
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Experience with Java script based web development (ex Angular JS )and BPMN
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top