Operations - Data Quality Management - Client Implementation - Associate - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
You will be working in a fast paced environment within Client OnBoarding (COB) covering transactions raised by the Investment Banking Division (IBD). Your role will be to ensure clients are onboarded in an efficient & risk controlled fashion whilst also ensuring excellent client service.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
The Client Due Diligence team sits within Client OnBoarding and supports the Know Your Customer processes across a wide range of business areas and products. The Team's primary function is to partner with key stakeholders (Compliance, IBD, Quality Assurance) to onboard new clients with a focus on efficiency, control, and excellent client service.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Coordinating the Client Onboarding process for new business opportunities for the firm
- Undertaking regulatory checks to ensure adherence to all Compliance policies, procedures and regulatory obligations
- Providing subject matter expertise and support to more junior team members
- Supporting team manager in day-to-day oversight as well as strategic initiatives
- Responding promptly and knowledgeably to queries from clients, the business and other internal departments
- Risk and issue identification and escalation.
- Assisting with identifying, defining and enhancing process efficiencies which will benefit COB locally and globally
- Participating in regular meetings with Management, Compliance and Investment Banking Division to maintain strong relationships across the board
- Participating in ad hoc onboarding projects as required
- Providing further assistance as may be required within the COB team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Legal & Compliance experience, awareness of the client onboarding process or KYC/AML and regulations knowledge beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving/facilitation abilities
- Mature approach and influential communication skills
- Capable of working to deadlines in a high volume, high-pressure environment while maintaining 100% accuracy and positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to change and new challenges
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top