Operations - Confirms Servicing Settlements - Trading Control Ops - Analyst - Salt Lake City
Are you looking to broaden your technical understanding of the Control organization? The Position Control is looking for an analyst to join the team. You will have the opportunity to learn about the Subledger of the firm and reconcile Client Positions.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow
The Position Control business unit is seeking an analyst to join the team in Salt Lake City.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Risk Management – Manage the risk of multiple functions that span the life cycle of a trade (i.e. real-time through post settlement date functions)
- Strategy – Providing thought leadership to execute on and grow the control and quality management strategy
- Industry/Regulatory Change Management – Keep abreast of regulatory change and participate in industry forums
- Process Improvements – Champion reengineering programs with the goal of increasing efficiencies globally
- Relationship Management – Foster relationships across multiple areas in the Firm including trading desks, operations, technology, legal and compliance departments and global groups
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•BS/BA degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Risk management focus
- Capability to prioritize and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized individual with attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
- Ability to balance tactical and strategic thinking
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with high levels of ownership, and driven to achieve
- Project management skills
- Experience with change management or process improvement a plus
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top