Operations - Confirms Servicing Settlements - Confirmations - Analyst - Salt Lake City
The Confirmation Execution Group (CEG) is primarily responsible for obtaining legal confirmations on OTC (over the counter) trades booked for the Derivatives businesses. This involves the daily monitoring of outstanding trades covering a wide range of businesses and products. As an Analyst within the CEG team, you will have client interaction and involvement with other internal teams such as Sales and Trading, Settlements, Account Opening and other Operations teams.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading, and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Support the Derivatives business
- Develop detailed product and system knowledge
- Act as a Client Relationship Manager, ensuring superior level of service
- Assist in the resolution of any client discrepancies
- Interact with the Trading and Sales Desks to resolve day to day issues
- Understand infrastructure and system architecture to ensure efficient workflow
- Assist in testing of new product/instrument release (UATs)
- Design more efficient methods of control
- Participate in function or system enhancements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in Finance or legal studies a plus
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
Preferred Qualifications•Experience in an Equity Derivative, Commodity or Foreign Exchange documentation team or product area, including structured transactions
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top