Operations - Confirms Servicing Settlements - Asset Servicing - Associate - Salt Lake City
Are you looking to apply your skills whilst developing a market leading understanding of Asset Servicing? We are looking for an Operations professional to work within our Asset Servicing team in Salt Lake City managing payment and reconciliation of Asset Servicing events.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Asset Servicing is a risk focused capital markets operations processing team, focused on delivering client experience excellence in Asset Servicing across multiple asset classes. The team is responsible for ensuring the timely reflection of all Asset Servicing events (Cash Dividends, Reorganization, Maturities, Interest Payments…etc.) across Firm and Client portfolios to ensure trading position and P&L accuracy.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Prepare to develop comprehensive product and market excellence in global Asset Servicing across Equity and Fixed Income products with the shared goal of providing client experience excellence
- Partner with a team of product experts and senior stakeholders while gaining strong Asset Servicing knowledge and financial risk awareness
- Showcase your attention to detail by ensuring timely payment and reconciliation of Asset Servicing events across all supported asset classes
- Use your inquisitive mind set to identify and remediate control weaknesses with respect to operational processing
- Grow with the team; develop a deeper understanding of complex transactions and work with our business partners to progress our Asset Servicing processing capabilities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of work experience in Operations or related field
- At least 2 years of work experience in Finance or related field
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
Preferred Qualifications•Asset Servicing experience
- Tax experience a plus
- Highly detail-oriented with advanced organizational skills
- Proactive person who demonstrates initiative
- Ability to work in a fast and challenging environment.
- Team oriented person with interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top