Operations - Business Architecture & Change Management - Change Delivery - Associate - Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Are you looking to use your project management skills to lead a diverse slate of high priority initiatives while expanding your leadership skills and visibility across the entire global Goldman Sachs organization? Our Business Architecture and Change Management team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with an ever changing cadre of stakeholders to deliver projects ranging from strategic to regulatory and from stability ensuring to revenue generating. You will not only utilize but be able to evolve some of the latest data visualization technologies and business analysis tools while driving projects to completion on time, on budget, with quality, and high customer satisfaction.
Business Architecture & Change Management (BACM) is a global cross-Operations team that acts as a center of change and project management excellence for Operations. BACM plans and executes Operations projects with significant risk and / or strategy implications in partnership with business units and technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Lead and deliver high priority projects with end objective to mitigate risk, cost or service issues, for the firm's Operations division.
- Project initiation and scoping, including definition of plans and setting and managing realistic expectations for successful delivery with project stakeholders
- Business analysis and requirements definition
- Testing and implementation, in particular user acceptance testing.
- Ongoing project management, including progress monitoring, reporting and quality assurance throughout the project
- Understand the firm's and Operations' strategic plans, business, process and architecture in order to influence design and drive change
- Build strong relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders in Operations, Technology and the Business
- Assess and streamline processes in order to mitigate risk, cost or service issues & generate efficiencies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors / Undergraduate Degree
- Work experience in a business analysis / project management function supporting both business process and technology implementations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and SharePoint
- Demonstrate excellent process and project management skills
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders outside their direct control
- Comfortable facilitating project working groups and possesses strong data gathering skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and oral; confident in interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker with strong business analysis and planning skills
- Have a proven track record of scoping and driving delivery of projects and achieving results independently, on time and to budget
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top