Operations - Business Architecture & Change Management - Change Delivery - Analyst - Salt Lake City
Are you looking to use your project management skills to lead a diverse slate of high priority initiatives while expanding your leadership skills and visibility across the entire global Goldman Sachs organization? Our Business Architecture and Change Management team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with an ever changing cadre of stakeholders to deliver projects ranging from strategic to regulatory and from stability ensuring to revenue generating. You will not only utilize but be able to evolve some of the latest data visualization technologies and business analysis tools while driving projects to completion on time, on budget, with quality, and high customer satisfaction.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Business Architecture & Change Management (BACM) is a global cross-Operations team that acts as a center of change and project management excellence for Operations. BACM plans and executes Operations projects with significant risk and / or strategy implications in partnership with business units and technology.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Hone your strong negotiation and relationship skills as you bring Operations, Technology and Business project sponsors and stakeholders to the table to build complex solutions while balancing competing priorities
- Showcase your ability to be both practical and aspirational by scoping, defining and planning realistic but aggressive delivery expectations in conjunction with project stakeholders
- Demonstrate your business acumen through expert requirements gathering sessions where you elicit actionable functional specifications that can build real life systems
- Show that you have the ability to see the forest for the trees; understand strategic plans, business, process and architecture while you influence design and develop solutions
- Demonstrate your precision and attention to detail during user acceptance testing and implementation, including building proactive risk mitigation practices into established guidelines
- Be a champion for efficiency by partnering with Operations business units to streamline processes, mitigate risks, lower costs, reduce service issues and generate ideas for new frontiers of efficiency
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Basic Qualifications•Bachelors / Undergraduate Degree
- Work experience in a business analysis / project management function supporting both business process and technology implementations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and SharePoint
Preferred Qualifications•Demonstrate excellent process and project management skills
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders outside their direct control
- Comfortable facilitating project working groups and possesses strong data gathering skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and oral; confident in interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker with strong business analysis and planning skills
- Have a proven track record of scoping and driving delivery of projects and achieving results independently, on time and to budget
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top