Operations - Business Architecture & Change Management: BACM Management & Strategy - Associate - Jersey City
Are you looking to apply your quantitative and project management skills to deliver lasting change? BACM Management & Strategy is looking for someone to lead our portfolio management effort, serving as the lead and champion for developing and implementing a resource management function within Operations change management.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trader agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that make the business flow.
Business Architecture & Change Management (BACM) is the primary design and change management organization of the division. The BACM Management & Strategy team supports the Operations’ division’s primary change teams. Our team is responsible for managing the finances of the subdivision, developing and articulating our strategy and managing the Operations-sponsored project portfolio (consisting of Operations and Technology projects), including by establishing standards and methodologies for portfolio management and project execution.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
- Develop and execute a scalable methodology and process for matching demand with supply, forecasting hiring needs, and tracking core priority programs for BACM. the Goldman Sachs Operations Division
- Partner with key stakeholders in Operations and Technology to move off of a tactical portfolio management tool onto the firm’s new portfolio management solution
- Analyze and develop business intelligence strategies to support the leadership of the division and the firm in making data-driven decisions about optimizing our resource mix
- Work with change management and business unit stakeholders across Operations and Technology to develop the primary metrics that will support the management of division-wide prioritization and resource management
Basic Qualifications•4-7 years’ experience in a business analysis or project management role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented and strong consensus builder; ability to manage stakeholders with competing priorities
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management technical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and to provide practical solution
- Demonstrate confidence in interaction with senior stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint; ability to learn/use Tableau and Alteryx
Preferred Qualifications•Experience in Financial Services Operations/Technology or Management Consulting
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top