Operations - Banking, Lending, and Investing Operations - Investing & Lending MO - Loans Reference Data - Associate - Dallas
- Dallas, TX
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking to deepen your understanding of loan products? Our Loan Reference Data Management team is seeking a professional who will be accountable for input and maintenance of reference data from Credit Agreements on Loan data systems at loan origination and subsequent amendments.
Loan Reference Data Management team is responsible for capturing and maintaining Critical Reference Data for Corporate and Mortgage Loans. The team reviews and interprets reference data from Loan agreements and updates the firms reference data system. This reference data is used by other loan Operations teams, Risk Management and Controllers.
The team is also involved in various aspects of Regulatory Reporting by working closely with Controllers, Credit, Reg Reporting Teams and technology.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the loan product lifecycle by interacting with Legal, Controllers, Credit, Reg Reporting Teams and compliance in addition to external loan agents in order to work toward the shared goal of risk mitigation.
- Showcase your attention to detail by ensuring all bespoke deal attributes are accurately captured.
- Use your inquisitive mind set to identify bespoke non-standard terms.
- Leverage your quantitative skills to interpret complex loan restructures and ensure booking is compliant with internal and external regulations
- Grow with the team; develop a deeper understanding of complex transactions and work with our business partners to progress our trade capture capabilities.
- 5-7 years working experience in financial services industry, preferably working with Loan product and Loan documentation.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal and external clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top