Operations - Banking Investment and Lending - Asset Servicing Loans - Vice President - Bengaluru
- Bengaluru, India
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Are you looking to apply your decision making skills while deepening your understanding of loan products? Our Loans Corporate Actions team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with traders, legal, compliance internally and loan agents externally to mitigate risks associated with amendments and waivers workflows.
The Loans Corporate Actions team is responsible for ongoing management of information related to each loan or portfolio of loans; this includes amendment/waiver/consent processing, credit agreement financial covenant tracking and ballot/bankruptcy solicitation. Daily interactions with colleagues across Operations, Finance, Legal, Credit, Sales & Trading, and Technology are crucial to the role to ensure excellent client service is provided to our wide client base.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the loan product lifecycle by interacting with traders, legal, and compliance in addition to external loan agents in order to work toward the shared goal of risk mitigation.
- Showcase your attention to detail by ensuring all bespoke deal amendments are accurately communicated with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Use your inquisitive mind set to identify bespoke requests from loan borrowers
- Leverage your quantitative skills to decompose complex loan restructures and ensure booking are complete within timelines
- Grow with the team; develop a deeper understanding of complex transactions and work with our business partners to progress our trade capture capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of one or two years of experience as a VP in financial services.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal and external clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top