Operations - Banking Investing Lending Ops - Loan Servicing - SBD Agency - Analyst - Dallas
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
The team is looking to add a position to coordinate between the deal team, Compliance and Operations, both pre and post-closing to ensure smooth deal execution and portfolio management.
Corporate lender finance transactions are credit facilities to asset managers secured by a portfolio of commercial loans. Borrowers include private credit funds, BDCs and special situation funds looking for leverage against a discrete pool of assets. We offer flexible structures tailored to a specific asset manager, but typically include a borrowing based credit facility and a special purpose entity that owns the collateral.
The facilities are governed by eligibility criteria, concentration limits and valuation triggers that are monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure collateral performance and diversity. Third party field auditors are engaged periodically to perform collateral audits and cash testing, in addition to ongoing desk asset management.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Serving as gatekeeper for transactions with tradable bank debt and/or public securities
- Coordinating with Compliance and deal teams to update confidential names lists
- Assisting in closing transactions (KYC, funds flows, wire instructions, etc.)
- Managing monthly borrowing bases and cash waterfalls
- Reviewing and approving of funding requests and invoices
- Coordinating and reviewing third party field auditors and custodians
- Reviewing compliance certificates
- Monitoring value adjustment thresholds / marks
- Point of contact for borrowers on operational and administrative questions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of borrowing bases, including eligibility criteria and concentration limits
- Ability to multitask and liaise effectively with multiple internal and external contacts
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial
- Ability to excel in face-paced, transaction oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top