Operations - Banking Investing Lending Ops - Loan Servicing - Analyst - Irving
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
OPERATIONSOperations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Corporate Loan Servicing team is seeking a driven professional who is looking to support our Corporate Loans book comprised of multiple revenue desks, collaborate across divisions and mitigate risk, all in a fast paced and demanding environment. The analyst is expected to use their understanding of financial analytics and accounting to manage a portfolio of Corporate Loans on behalf of the firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Gain a broad understanding of the respective business you support by servicing a robust portfolio and conducting daily exception monitoring, cash management and break resolution
- Build your communication skills through interaction with middle office teams, sales teams, controllers, and other internal Goldman Sachs groups to resolve transactional issues and to collaborate on process and product enhancements
- Showcase your attention to detail by reviewing legal documents, client invoices, and risk reports
- Develop your project management skillset by managing and/or assisting with projects for system or process improvements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptionally strong organizational and analytical skills
- Flexible and able to think strategically while working in a fast paced environment
- Aptitude for building relationships and confident in their communication and client service skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Excel (formulas, v-lookups, pivots, macros)
- Ability to excel both independently and in a team oriented environment
- Eagerness to learn with an innate curiosity and drive
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage competing priorities
- Project management skills
- Strong loan servicing, operations and/or quantitative educational background
- Ability to read and understand standard loan documentation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top