Operations - Banking Investing Lending Ops - Loan Servicing - Analyst - Dallas
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
The Loan Servicing Portfolio Services Group is seeking a professional with strong communication skills to work in a fast paced environment, managing all cash flows and associated risks related to loan settlement transactions with a focus on areas such as process improvement, people initiatives and risk management.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Portfolio Services Group is a high-value risk and client facing team in Loan Operations that ensures the economics of our loan transactions and the delivery of any cash flow exposures are appropriately risk managed. Each team member is accountable for streamlining processes and innovative thinking from a global perspective.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Work directly with the line teams to oversee risk framework, reporting, and escalation
- Work closely with Ops Senior Management, Business Partners, and Operations counterparts to develop and execute on firm wide strategy
- Partnering with Sales, Trading and Credit Risk Management teams to establish sufficient controls to ensure the settlement risk with counterparts is managed effectively
- Liaising with Legal, Compliance and Operations team to ensure full compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Building and implementing Firm polices for governing the settlement process to strengthen controls globally
- Develop business plans to translate Firm and Operations strategies with a focus on process improvement into team objectives and share progress and achievements with senior management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Prior experience with credit agreements/bank loan processing or prior experience in settlements or cash control
- Be highly collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Candidate must be comfortable in a high pressure environment
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or a related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Analytical skills coupled with business process enhancement experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top