Network Engineer Frontline (Resolution) - Network Engineering
We are looking for a talent individual who is looking for a challenging but rewarding career as a network engineer to support our large and growing global enterprise network. The candidate will be part of a global team supporting the latest technologies for multi-vendor devices such as router, switches, load balancer, security appliances such as proxies, IPS, IDS etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Troubleshoot complex issues both at the device-level and network-level, in a multi-vendor environment
- Complete ownerships of incidents to support our internal and external clients
- Effectively communicates status, plan-of-action and providing RCA, solutions, and recommendations
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
- Work closely with hardware vendor and carrier to resolve issues and provide solutions
- Actively collaborates with peers to resolve issues
- Adhere to Change Management and Maintenance policy and process
- Ensure accurate and effective recording of updates for incidents, problems and service requests
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience as a network engineer with strong troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of network connectivity and various network and routing protocols - LAN, WAN, MAN, BGP. OSPF, TCP, HSRP, VTP, STP, DHCP, DNS, Wifi etc.
- Highly self-motivated and the ability to work independently as well as in a global team environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to negotiate and manage incidents whilst under pressure, being confident in own ability to make decisions
- Experience working in the finance industry and an enterprise network
- Experience automating Network functions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top