Messaging Engineer - Messaging & Core Applications (MCA) - Workplace Engineering
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Digital Experience division within Goldman Sachs Engineering is leading the Firm into new technologies for cloud-based collaboration and productivity. Innovations in web, mobile, social, and workplace technologies are changing the way we work with our clients. The Collaboration and Productivity team is looking for an experienced product manager with the right mix of product management and technical depth to focus on SaaS products, specifically Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online & One Drive for Business.
- Deliver portfolio of diverse third-party products as an intuitive and connected user experience to our clients
- Formulate vision for your product set, aligning objectives, metrics, and deliverables
- Understand client needs and translate them into product requirements
- Manage on-going communication with clients and stakeholders
- Set resourcing priorities based on relative risks and opportunities
- Develop and maintain product lifecycles and roadmaps
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering teams to define and execute delivery plans
- Break down silos and focus on fixing the most important problems across functional areas
- Own the commercial relationship with vendors and communicate enhancement requirements
- Make investment decisions on vendor products based on input from clients and engineering
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience including 3 years of product management
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or technical field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration and leading with authority skill set
- Technical depth with a broad level of system design
- Track record of strong results driving deliverables and features across a product
- Experience with cybersecurity and security risk in a SaaS cloud model
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products including Office 365, Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, One Drive for Business and Azure Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Google G Suite, Symphony, Slack, Box, Zoom or other cloud collaboration products a plus.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top