Merchant Banking Division- RE Asset Management- Analyst - Bangalore
We use our expertise to provide investment and asset management services in the real estate market, partnering with other divisions in the firm to deliver results wherever Goldman Sachs has an interest. Our work is divided across hospitality, loan asset management, real estate credit investing, portfolio management, real estate asset management and residential mortgage asset management. If you're passionate about real estate and finance, have strong analytical skills, and are a great communicator who is eager to make an impact, realty management could be the right place for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong academic background in finance, real estate, accounting or math background preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Fluent English
- Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commercial focus and interest in financial and RE markets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Team minded
- Strong project planning, organization, and time management
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines ensuring high quality reports
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top