MBD, Alternative Capital Market and Strategy, Senior Designer/Design Director, VP
- New York, NY
We invest in corporate equity and debt, real estate equity and debt, and infrastructure-related assets and companies. Merchant Banking operates on a global platform and our team works in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We look for individuals with versatile skills and a passion for investing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The firmwide Alternatives Capital Markets and Strategy (ACMS) Group is recruiting for a Vice President role to join its communications and branding teams within ACMS, in New York.
The Alternatives Capital Markets and Strategy Group is accountable for driving institutional capital markets, capital raising, and client strategy for alternative investments throughout Goldman Sachs. Focused on enhancing how we serve our investing clients, this group leads the coordination and expansion of our firm's engagements in alternatives, across both direct investing strategies and open-architecture strategies. The group also collaborates with the firm's investment teams to design alternative investment products and manage strategic partnerships. Working together with our institutional client relationship teams around the world, the group helps to centrally organize portfolio solutions and provide market insights and thought leadership to enhance our client interactions, communications and branding initiatives in alternative investments.
- Define and maintain the visual brand for ACMS; ensuring it fits within the broader Goldman Sachs brand guidelines
- Create visual assets for all channels including print, web, email and video
- Provide oversight of junior designer; prioritize and manage workflow for design team
- Partner with content team to establish the structure and look and feel for a new flagship publication for the group; build template for print piece
- Identify key imagery and design custom infographics and data visualizations for the publication
- Consider digital application of publication; design email communications for the launch of the piece
- Manage production schedule for the publication; coordinating with print vendors and internal teams to create a distribution plan
- Create custom presentations and pitch books for key client engagements and events
- Develop branding for events including banners, signage, agendas and other meeting materials
- Oversee engagement with animators, producers and other freelancers for special projects as needed
- 5-10 years of prior work experience
- Online portfolio examples of the designer's work are required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Editorial/magazine experience is a plus
- Experience in story boards and working with animators is a plus
- Team player, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task, with an ability to manage multiple projects with different deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top