Marquee - Product Manager
The Marquee team at Goldman Sachs delivers digital products and services to our institutional clients. We design and build highly-scalable solutions allowing access to Goldman Sachs' content, data, analytics, risk and execution services. These solutions transform client experiences while generating new revenue streams and business models. Our strategic initiatives disrupt the status-quo by innovating new businesses that unlock the power of Goldman Sachs for our clients.
Our team of engineers, designers, product managers and salespeople collaborate to drive progress within digital finance. We surround ourselves with big thinkers who thrive on tackling fresh challenges and uniting around a common vision. We move fast, embrace change and welcome fresh perspectives. Help us build the future of finance while positioned at the center of global markets.
Marquee Product Managers are shaping the future of digital finance. Marquee's Product Management team - in partnership with Marquee's Design, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams - delivers innovative, industry-changing products and experiences to Goldman Sachs' institutional clients. Marquee Product Managers define complex product strategies and guide interdisciplinary teams to expertly deliver them to the market.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Research and identify industry needs as well as disruption opportunities
- Develop, communicate and continuously refine product roadmaps that deliver innovative and engaging products
- Utilize key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success (or failure) of product launches, and make strategic decisions
- Understand the competitive markets in which we operate as well as the unique needs of our clients
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers in order to reach success
- Be a player/coach, promoting collaboration, integrity and transparency in everything that we do
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- Proven experience in, and a passion for, building and shipping cutting edge financial and/or data products
- Exceptional communication skills
- Capability to apply a blend of strategic and tactical approaches to problems
- Creative design thinking, strong business acumen and technical know-how
- Strong quantitative background in order to support data-driven decision making
- Comfort with working in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to navigate and influence the organization with ease
- Someone who is willing to go beyond their comfort zone, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience in building and executing digital roadmaps within a financial context
- Experience working with data and API products, platforms and capabilities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top