Marquee - Cloud Engineer
The Marquee team at Goldman Sachs delivers digital products and services to our institutional clients. We design and build highly-scalable solutions allowing access to Goldman Sachs' content, data, analytics, risk and execution services. These solutions transform client experiences while generating new revenue streams and business models. Our strategic initiatives disrupt the status-quo by innovating new businesses that unlock the power of Goldman Sachs for our clients.
Our team of engineers, designers, product managers and salespeople collaborate to drive progress within digital finance. We surround ourselves with big thinkers who thrive on tackling fresh challenges and uniting around a common vision. We move fast, embrace change and welcome fresh perspectives. Help us build the future of finance while positioned at the center of global markets.
A Marquee Cloud Engineer designs and builds new cloud-native functionality and develops innovative strategies for migrating existing Marquee on-premise services to public cloud providers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Collaborate with engineers from Marquee and the Goldman Sachs Core Cloud team to architect and deliver client solutions through a cloud-native environment
- Partner with our Information Security team on the identification, analysis and mitigation of risks related to Cloud Services
- Experience architecting, designing, administering, or developing applications in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Engineer secure applications and solutions in a Cloud native environment
- Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems
- Excellent programming skills in a major programming language
- Strive for personal and collaborative excellence in everything you do
- Collaborate efficiently within a diverse global team spanning multiple continents
- Communicate efficiently and effectively
- Familiarity with cloud network architectures and the integration with hybrid cloud networking
- Experience with Serverless platforms e.g. AWS Lambda and Google Cloud Functions
- Experience with infrastructure and configuration as code solutions e.g. Terraform, Ansible, or cloud-init
- Experience with container orchestration and service mesh architectures, e.g. Kubernetes/Istio, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, or Consul
- Familiarity with Linux OS engineering, configuration management, and troubleshooting
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top